Welcome

I love cooking food and decorating spaces. I have spent many years learning and refining my skills for the things I am so passionate about. With my blog I want to share suggestions, tips and ideas with hopes to inspire you to become a savvy host and house proud yourself. I am passionate about anything food and home decor and have always thought that the two go hand in hand. My background is Italian and I get my inspirations for food from a family of great cooks. I love to experiment with old favorites and add my own touch to make it new, lighter and healthier. I love coming up with new dishes by just looking in the fridge and using up whatever is in there that day. Some of my best dinner parties were simple foods prepared with passion and the right ambiance and then share it with really great people . I would welcome any comments, ideas or questions.

Check out my other Blog: "Stagionista" for Staging tips and pics http://stagionista.blogspot.ca

Rose Arangio


Friday, June 7, 2013

six rosehill venue lounge

Every so often I am invited to a grand opening and I love going. Last night I had the honour of going to 6 rosehill Venue-Lounge tucked away in the heart of Toronto . I just love everything about this place and how it works.  I'll give you the web site for more in-depth information and details but in a nut shell this venue works like this...

They will give you their space that is just beautiful, warm, elegant and  intimate and unlike most special event venues, Rosehillvenue.com takes pride in offering its clients numerous ways to both ease the pressure involved in planning to accommodate budget requirements. 

Their goal is to offer you a space that is intimate and gives the impression of being your own place or one of a private restaurant or lounge as opposed to a banquet facility. Soft flowing drapes, beautiful chandeliers, candle lite and plush leather couches, rustic wood all things that will give your event that extra something.

From corporate to social functions rosehill venue lounge will certainly fit your needs and they have many perks to make your event extra special and one that is never forgotten.

I can go on and on about this place but I think your should check it out for yourself. For more photos. information and testimonials visit

http://www.Rosehillvenue.com














No comments: