Welcome

I love cooking food and decorating spaces. I have spent many years learning and refining my skills for the things I am so passionate about. With my blog I want to share suggestions, tips and ideas with hopes to inspire you to become a savvy host and house proud yourself. I am passionate about anything food and home decor and have always thought that the two go hand in hand. My background is Italian and I get my inspirations for food from a family of great cooks. I love to experiment with old favorites and add my own touch to make it new, lighter and healthier. I love coming up with new dishes by just looking in the fridge and using up whatever is in there that day. Some of my best dinner parties were simple foods prepared with passion and the right ambiance and then share it with really great people . I would welcome any comments, ideas or questions.

Check out my other Blog: "Stagionista" for Staging tips and pics http://stagionista.blogspot.ca

Rose Arangio


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stage-ology

Staging Psychology- Study of the soul or study of the mind. Emotion,Perception, Attention, Motivation etc.


Home staging is the process of preparing a home so that it appeals to the majority of potentials buyers.
Resale homes are competing not only against each other but with Professionally Decorated New Model Homes and Suites. According to the 2008 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 87% of home buyer’s start their search for homes on the internet as an information source. The pictures they see there are first and sometimes the only chance to make that good impression.

Unappealing photos put homes at a serious competitive disadvantage and lead to the elimination of these properties from buyer’s viewing lists.
A potential buyer will compare your home to everything else they see in the market place. A staged home that is well cared for will leave a lasting impression.

Some people will make decisions based on the emotions and senses that they feel when entering a space. Their first impressions will be very important especially because this decision will dictate the rest of the tour. A bad first impression may lead buyers to focus on any negative features the home may have and overseeing all the good ones. Buying a home is the biggest investment that most people will make in a lifetime, a positive viewing is one that lets buyers envision their families living in your space.

By Rose Arangio

No comments: