Welcome

I love cooking food and decorating spaces. I have spent many years learning and refining my skills for the things I am so passionate about. With my blog I want to share suggestions, tips and ideas with hopes to inspire you to become a savvy host and house proud yourself. I am passionate about anything food and home decor and have always thought that the two go hand in hand. My background is Italian and I get my inspirations for food from a family of great cooks. I love to experiment with old favorites and add my own touch to make it new, lighter and healthier. I love coming up with new dishes by just looking in the fridge and using up whatever is in there that day. Some of my best dinner parties were simple foods prepared with passion and the right ambiance and then share it with really great people . I would welcome any comments, ideas or questions.

Check out my other Blog: "Stagionista" for Staging tips and pics http://stagionista.blogspot.ca

Rose Arangio


Monday, January 17, 2011

Get rid of inside boredom winter blues...

   Its very easy to feel bored and tired of being inside while we wait for our harsh Canadian winters to end, especially those of us that are not winter activity inclined.

   My remedy for that is to do a major overhaul in our closets.  Why wait for nice weather, get it done now!
It will not only shed closet pounds, it will give you something to do and its a real pick me up.

   Most storage solution sales are found in stores starting in the new year so it makes sense to do it now while you can pick up some great storage baskets and organizing tools. Getting all the boring chores out of the way now will free up your time when the weather starts getting warmer. If you a shopper it will also create new room for new spring and summer clothes.

   Donate your gently used clothing and shoes. The general rule is....if you haven't worn it in a year, pass it along to someone else who will greatly appreciate.
 
If you need any ideas, let me know!

Hope to hear your comments :)

No comments: