Welcome

I love cooking food and decorating spaces. I have spent many years learning and refining my skills for the things I am so passionate about. With my blog I want to share suggestions, tips and ideas with hopes to inspire you to become a savvy host and house proud yourself. I am passionate about anything food and home decor and have always thought that the two go hand in hand. My background is Italian and I get my inspirations for food from a family of great cooks. I love to experiment with old favorites and add my own touch to make it new, lighter and healthier. I love coming up with new dishes by just looking in the fridge and using up whatever is in there that day. Some of my best dinner parties were simple foods prepared with passion and the right ambiance and then share it with really great people . I would welcome any comments, ideas or questions.

Check out my other Blog: "Stagionista" for Staging tips and pics http://stagionista.blogspot.ca

Rose Arangio


Friday, March 18, 2011

Picture perfect pizza

As a side,snack or a complete meal, I am always up for a good pizza. Baking pizza at home fills the air with mouth watering aromas and tantalizes the taste buds. If I ever put my house up for sale, I will bake a pizza before the open house.

You can choose the level of difficulty when making your own pizza. Begin with making the dough from scratch if you have the time or buying a ready made dough the possibilities are endless. White or whole wheat, a simple thin crust with fresh tomato basil sauce and cheese or hearty thick crust with loads of toppings, it's all good and up to you. There are a few very important things you need for a great pizza:
A really good dough,a tasty tomato sauce and a stone pizza tray. Anything you put on top after that will all taste good.



Eating it right out of the tray with a beer or served on white linens, fine dinnerware, candlelight and wine you can choose the ambiance depending on the occasion.


No comments: